Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Catching Up

I went to Asheville. Given a small amount of time, Ben Bradford likes to get shit done.

Ollie.


FS Blunt


Switch FS Blunt


Wilmington, Spring break. My brother's band, Virgin Lung, played at Reggie's. They were good. Plenty of locals, come from afar.

Asheville Alston


Raleigh Taylor


Wilmington Andrew


All broz though.










Dave, Walker, and I stopped off the highway on our way to a Raleigh birthday party in order to shoot some guns. Too bad there was only 4 rounds and I didn't get to shoot it. At least I "shot" it.




I ended up staying in Raleigh another night. Got some footy. More things soon.

3 comments:

  1. johnny's in the basement mixing up the medicine
    Trent's on the pavement thinking about the government

    ReplyDelete
  2. smells like reed in here

    ReplyDelete